This is the final post in our A Laker’s Dozen: 12 “Sweet” LHF Achievements from 2016 series – reflecting on and celebrating 2016 and the Lake Hopatcong Community.
As 2016 comes to a close, there is nothing sweeter than taking a moment to reflect on everything that has been accomplished. Over the past 12 weeks we shared our Laker’s Dozen, 12 “Sweet” LHF Achievements from 2016.
From Water Quality Improvements and Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention to Education and Safety initiatives to Historic Preservation and Community Building, 2016 was a busy year! We would like to thank our members, supporters and advocates for helping us make 2016 another great year serving Lake Hopatcong and our lake community.
Happy New Year!
- Historic Train Station Update from Marty Kane
- Keeping Aquatic Invasive Species Out
- 2016 Block Party
- Lake Hopatcong Trail Taking Route
- Education Initiatives – Learning from the Lake
- Progress from 2015 Symposium
- Growing Our Volunteer Base
- LHF Membership
- Giving Tuesday
- B-Safe Dock Numbering Program
- Water Quality Improvements
- Series wrap-up