IMPORTANT - To ensure the 2023 Lake Hopatcong Block Party runs smoothly and safely, the following policies and procedures are strictly enforced (a printable version can be downloaded HERE):
- The Block Party is rain or shine!
- Fees are non-refundable unless the event is canceled by the host.
- Your booth space is 10’x10’ and your tent cannot exceed that size (if you purchased two spaces, your booth space is 10’x20’).
- You will need to provide your own table, chairs, tent, and tent weights.
- Due to increased winds lakeside, tent weights are required for every tent. Tent stakes are not permitted by the State Park.
- If you intend to sell or give away food or beverages or use propane or grills, you MUST let us know at registration, so we can ensure that all health and fire safety laws are met.
- Electricity is not available. If you intend to bring a generator, you must inform us at registration and purchase a specific generator booth spot. Generator booth spots are on the outer perimeter to mitigate noise. Quiet generators with ratings of 59 decibels or less are required.
- Microphone usage from booth space is not permitted.
- Subletting your space to another business or vendor is not permitted.
- There will be NO other group permitted to do a 50/50 raffle or sell 50/50 raffle tickets other than the Lake Hopatcong Foundation, the event host.
- All participants parking a vehicle, trailer, or boat at their booth for the event, MUST arrive between 7:15 -7:30 am or make arrangements to drop off the day before.
- All other participants must arrive between 7:30 - 8:30 am. Vehicles cannot be driven to booths after 8:30 am.
- After vehicles have been unloaded for setup, all participants will be directed to MANDATORY OFF-SITE PARKING, unless a pre-paid onsite parking space has been purchased (limited availability) or additional vehicle spaces and fees were purchased as part of vendor setup. Free shuttle service is provided.
- The Block Party concludes at 4:00 pm, at which time all participants are asked to begin breaking down their displays. For safety reasons, there are NO early breakdowns. The host retains the right to not invite violators back in following years.
- All participants must be packed and out of the park by 5:00 pm.
- The State Park maintains a carry-in/carry-out program for all trash removal. All participants must remove all of their trash when leaving the site.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.